Featured Post

If you are going to resurrect an extinct species what would it be and why?

troodon        If I'm going to resurrect an extinct species it would be a Troodon because although they are small, but they ...

Friday, February 24, 2017

If you will be born again would you like to be a different person why? Why not?

           


Image result for pick a person
      
       If  I will be born again I would like not to be different person because, I am contended who I am now surrounded with my family and friend’s and I would not like to lose them because, I am happy to be with them, when a have a problem I would talk to them and give me advice, they have full support on me and that’s why I wouldn’t be a different person because they care about me and love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment